Bitcoin NewsCapCoinDogecoin NewsDollarsEthereum NewsJustKrypto NewsMillion

PEPE-Preisprognose: Kann Pepe Coin Dogecoin kippen?

Pepe coin, based on one of the most popular memes in internet history, has rapidly become the hottest new meme coin in the cryptocurrency industry. In just a few days, it has provided over 20 times the return on investment to those who have invested just a few hundred dollars, making millionaires out of some early investors.

Pepe coin harnesses the unstoppable momentum of meme culture, combining the safe and transparent features of blockchain technology with the explosive virality of the Pepe the Frog. The meme, created by artist Matt Furie, quickly became a sensation on various online platforms, eventually becoming a prominent symbol of internet culture. Pepe coin embodies the essence of digital communities, utilizing the collective power of internet culture to offer users an immersive and entertaining digital currency.

The origins of Pepe the Frog stem from the comic series Boy’s Club by Matt Furie, where Pepe was first introduced as a minor character in 2005. Over time, Pepe gained popularity on different internet platforms, eventually evolving into a widely spread internet meme with numerous adaptations and variations, including “Sad Frog” and “Angry Pepe”. Compared to other memes, Pepe is used more frequently within the cryptocurrency community and is more diverse. Pepe coin has a total supply of 420.69 trillion tokens, with 93.1% of the supply sent to liquidity pools. The remaining 6.9% is held in a Multi-Sig wallet, to be used solely for tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.

Pepe's potential for growth and profitability is shown by the success stories of Twitter accounts claiming to have earned millions of dollars from investing in Pepe coin, with some making over a million dollars from a mere $250 investment. On the day of Pepe's Binance listing, it surged over 121%. Its market capitalization temporarily peaked at over $1 billion, and its holders seek to turn around Dogecoin, which would be another 20 times higher than its current level.

Siehe auch  Laut CEO Vlad Tenev . plant Robinhood, tiefer in Krypto einzutauchen

As with any meme coin, Pepe coin's fluctuating prices are solely dependent on demand for the currency. While it's crucial to conduct personal research and analysis before making investment decisions, it’s notable that the average ROI of three leading cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin, is astonishingly 373,333%.

Pepe's community hopes to turn over Dogecoin in market capitalization. Currently, with Dogecoin's market cap at around $10 billion and Pepe's market cap at $770 million, Pepe's price per token would need to grow to at least twelve times the current value. Taking consideration of Dogecoin's past market capitalization, at $88 billion, a 113-times increase would lead Pepe to achieve the same market capitalization. However, it's important to note that most meme coins have very little fundamental value and rely solely on investor hype and demand, placing its future success uncertain.

While it may be unlikely that Pepe will surpass Bitcoin, Ethereum, or even Dogecoin, its potential for growth shows significant promise in the ever-changing world of cryptocurrency.

Krypto News Deutschland

Das beliebte Magazin für die aktuellsten Krypto News zu Kryptowährungen auf deutsch. Experten-Analysen, Prognosen, Nachrichten und Kurse zu allen Coins, findest du zuverlässig und in Echtzeit auf unserem Magazin.

Related Articles

Close

Adblocker erkannt

Wir nutzen keine der folgenden Werbeformen:
  • Popups
  • Layer
  • Umleitungen
Wir nutzen nur unaufdringliche Werbebanner, um unsere Arbeit zu finanzieren. Wenn du weiterhin alle Nachrichten, Analysen, Prognosen und Kurse kostenlos erhalten möchtest, deaktiviere bitte deinen Adblocker. Vielen Dank.